UPDATE September 2020
Following government guidelines, The Green Frog garden centre is now open from 9 am - 3 pm every day.
The campsite is open for electric and non electric pitches and we now welcome tents (restrictions apply)
The Cafe is open for sit in and takeaway. The guidelines state no more than 6 at a table from 2 households so please bear witn us on that.
You can book tables and order food/take away any time during opening hours. Please call 01683 221220 to place your order and book a collection slot. You can now order from the full menu again.
* There is a one-way system and a hand sanitiser station in place. Please follow and respect our social distancing measures! *
The fishing ponds are also now open. The bait pond is open 9am-5pm and the fly pond is open from 9am - late - please book ahead by calling 01683 221220
UPDATE July 2020
The Cafe is open for takeaway coffee and cake Monday and Tuesday and for take away food on wonderful Wednesday from 12-2.30pm (see info above). From July 11th, we will have food and outside seating available on Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday - waitress service only. From July 15th we will be able to open the cafe for inside seating on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This will be pre-booked tables only and a waitress service at the table.
Our caravan site will be open from July 15th. I'm afraid we cannot offer toilets and shower facilities.
New Menu July 2020
The Green Frog Menu
Morning menu until 11.30 only
Fresh morning roll, Egg Bacon or Haggis roll £3.50 or 2 fillings for £4.00
Includes a mug of tea /coffee or fresh juice.
Traybakes and teacakes/ scones from £1.90
After 12 noon until 2.30pm
Daily Soup with a fresh morning roll £3.50
Sandwich’s or Toasties on white/ brown or gluten-free bread
Fillings include Tuna, Cheese, Ham, Coronation Chicken and Chicken Mayo
Prices from £6.00 for 1 filling and 50 per filling after that. Comes with salad and crisps.
Macaroni cheese served with fresh salad and chips £7.95
Homemade burger served with our fresh salad and chips (vegetarian option available) £7.95
Fish or scampi all served with peas and tartar salad and chips
Chips £2.00 or Sweet potato fries £2.50
Chicken nuggets/ fish fingers or sandwich £3.00
Cans are £1.20
Tea £1.75 or speciality £1.95
White coffee £2.20.... Black Coffee £2.00
Hot chocolate £2.10
Kids drinks from £1.00 including fruit shoots and diluting juice.
Welcome and thanks for coming to hang out at the Frog
· We ask all our customers to be aware of the 2 metre rule and other people’s spaces.
· The Waitress will come to your table and take your order and let you know if there are any specials on and what the soup of the day is.
· Your food and drink will be brought to the table with all condiments and cutlery. The tray will be left and we ask that once you have finished your meal if you could put all dishes on the tray for us to clear away without disturbance.
· Please stay at your table if possible and please keep children at the table too, unless at the park.
· When paying the bill please either ask to pay at the table or send the relevant person into the café and wait on the counter being free. The floors are marked with 2 metre markers.
· Whilst at the frog the patron’s toilets are open. Please be aware of the sanitisers outside to be used before entering and we remind everyone about the 20 seconds hand washing.
· If children are needing the toilet please use the disabled toilet. This helps reduce the number of people in the main toilet areas.
· Thanks so much for visiting and hope to see you all again soon.